CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Silver Dollar City

I love going there and really wanted to this summer.  We were going to Branson but wanted to take Cole and I knew taking him to SDC would really be difficult.  Since we don't live too far from Branson the solution was go twice :-)  We went for the day to SDC one week and then to Branson for three days the next week.
We left Cole at Christy's house and John and Linda picked him up - I'm sure he had much more fun than in a stroller at SDC.
The four of us had a great day.  Chase and I tried Thunderation but after one we were good.  Callie and Shannon kept riding while Chase and I did the train ride.  Then we rode Fire in the Hole and the water rides all together.  Chase LOVED the lost river one.  The lines were long - it was more crowded than I have ever seen it.  We split up for Callie and Shannon to go on the big roller coasters while Chase and I watched a magic show, went to the kiddie area, then to the area with bigger little kid rides.  It started pouring - we got drenched.  But after maybe half an hour it cleared off.  Not too many people remained as it was later in the day so the lines were nothing.  So it ended up OK.  I shouldn't put this but it was too funny - Callie and i rode the american plunge since we were soaked anyway and then Callie and Shannon as Chase wanted no part of it (tired and end of the day).  As soon as Shannon and I switch Chase tells me he really needs to use the bathroom.  As we are very quickly trying to find the closest one he said I thought about just peeing cause it is wet and we are already all wet - nice.  What a goof!
It was a great time and dry clothes sure felt great!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment