CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2014

Misc.

I have not figured out how to do this I guess but Callie sang the "Let it go" Frozen song for the elementary end of the year talent show.  NO music, by herself, in front of the entire elementary school.  Amazing.  She loves doing it, has talent, and never seemed to wavier at all.  I had so many people come up to me amazed that she did it - me too!  It was great!



In May we were introduced to the Home Depot first Saturday kid crafts by a daycare friend of Chases.  We have not missed one for 4 months now.  They love it - here is June.








Callie also won an art award - 2nd place in Crawford County.  They announced it at the end of the year awards assembly which of course I had not attended.  But thankfully her teacher texted me a picture.  She received a $20 Toys R Us gift card from the sponsors!


Callie had been letting her hair grow out and had decided to donate it to Locks of Love before swim lessons started in mid June.  So the Friday before lessons started on Monday:


Three pony tails of hair since her hair is SO THICK!

Patiently? waiting boys.  I took all three of them by myself for hair cuts.  It actually went fine thanks to the tablets.

Her hair looks so cute.  She loves it too.  And was excited to donate and help others.  She thinks she may keep it short for awhile she likes it so much.
 


And well Cole just likes the water - any way, any where.


No comments:

Post a Comment