CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2014

2 in glasses

At kindergarten round up they had said we might want to get Chase tested.  I really wasn't worried as it was the last thing they did and I thought he was just done.  I could tell he could see.  Callie's time to go was toward the end of July so I got him one too.  They were at a time where Shannon had to take them but I could come in time to pick out glasses.  Cause I KNEW Callie needed new ones.  Callie's appointment was one week and Chase's the next.  Callie's eyes had changed so much and gotten so bad he said to not go another year but come back in 6 months- poor thing.  I felt so bad.  I just always thought of it as an annual thing.  So new glasses for her.  Chase also needed glasses as they said he had a bad astigmatism and that it was a good thing as it would have made it very hard for him in school to learn.  He got them only a week and a half or so before school.  He picked them out on his own - not what mom would have picked but what he insisted - he is the one wearing them.  And I have to say I am so impressed with how well he has worn them.  I'm sure Callie having them helped but he has done great so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment