Again this year we got great rates on a night at Great Wolf Lodge the Thursday night after Memorial Day. Cole stayed with my parents again this year too. We ate lunch at T-Rex cafe then headed to Great Wolf. Callie and Shannon did the big slides more while Chase and I did the pools/smaller stuff. This was the first time we had been there when the outdoor part was open so Chase and I enjoyed that too. After pizza in the room, Callie and Shannon headed out for a night of magic quest. Chase and I went to the story time and show then to the room to snuggle in front of the TV and he was out. I was so surprised by Chase - when we got to the show/story it was already packed and rather than staying with me to watch he went by himself up front for seat with the kids. He loved it. It was late when Callie and Shannon got back. Friday we ate breakfast there. The kids didn't last long on Friday last year so I wasn't expecting to be too late. Well this year they had much more stamina. They played together that day and played and played. Shannon and I eventually just sat and watched them. On the way out they even got their faces painted.
Again this year though Cole got sick while at my parents. This year it was nasty diarrhea. Poor guy.
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment