CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Siblings





Tuesday evening I was giving Chase a bath while Callie was outside with Shannon - usually Callie is the one giving Chase a bath. ☺ Callie came in with a surprise for me. It was a “flower” she had picked outside. So I guess she decided that she needed a surprise for Chase also. When I got him out of the bath she was waiting with something all wrapped up in her doll blankets. She wanted me to let “him” open it. So I held him in a sitting position while she guided his hands to open it to reveal her stuffed mickey mouse. She was crouched down beside him and said to him, “this was my mickey but now it is yours since I know you like mickey so much.” Talk about melting your heart. Chase thought mickey’s nose was great to chew on. Callie continued to want to “play” with Chase so I had him over by the front window and I said tell him about the humming birds. She was telling him how they were “so” cute. I said as cute as Chase and she said “well not THAT cute.” Got to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment