

Callie's dance recital is the Saturday of memorial weekend. I am learning a lot about all this. Apparently, we are going to have our hair done for pictures next Saturday and then also the day of the recital. Her costume is absolutely adorable. She is to wear "stage makeup" and some with short hair even wear hair extensions! After the recital there is a table for the florists to deliver flowers, balloons, etc for the girls. I told Shannon this expecting him to have a fit. I said we could order flowers or balloons or a stuffed animal - whatever. He said why don't we just order all three. Wow and we wonder why they are spoiled!


The dance theme this year is feel the love. I couldn't resist taking her picture when she came out wearing the shirt and the rest of the garb she had put on. We told her to hold her two fingers up! She also scored some pop beads to make necklaces out of - I didn't even know they still made those.... of course I had to get them for her when we found them:-) We are going to have a lot of baby proofing to do when Chase gets mobil!
Oh the world of Pittsburg dance recitals! It will be so fun for her though. Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete