Shannon and I both had Friday off so the Easter bunny came Thursday night/Friday morning. Friday evening we went out to the mall to see the bunny himself. It was such a cute picture that I had to buy it - I've spent more on pictures since the first of the year! Saturday we went up to the Kincaid/Selma church Easter party. Rylan and Dylan met us there. Callie was brave and did one of the kids games. She loved finding the eggs and looking thru her "goods". We went to Mom and Dad's for the rest of the day. Mom and Callie made a bunny cake. Callie ended up eating an entire bag of Rylan and Dylan's gummy worms - we have never seen her eat candy like she did that weekend. Sunday we went to church and then to John and Linda's in the evening for Easter baskets and Shelby's 3rd birthday. Monday I had off but Shannon had to work. I had a very nice day home with Callie and Chase. It was one of the best days I have had staying home by myself (staying home alone with the kids since Chase was born has proven to be emotionally challenging for me). It was a very nice weekend. Callie said she had a great Easter and that she really loves holidays :-) I guess it was also Chase's first big holiday!
Moving
10 years ago

I love the picture of Chase with his Easter basket.
ReplyDelete