CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

All I've learned in almost 4 months


I've found my hands.  At first I just loved to look at them.  Then chew/suck on them while trying to fit both of them in my mouth.  In the last couple weeks though, I learned that I have thumbs - they are the best thing yet!  I love to smile a smile that takes up half my face and the laughs are coming more frequently now, for more people than just daddy.  I can hold my rattles - my favorites are the pig and chick.  I can grab onto things, like Callie's hair or the doctor's stethoscope.  I am currently intent on catching a flying mickey on my changing table.

It was funny the Sunday after Easter we went to Pizza Hut to eat after church.  Chase had just discovered his true love, his thumbs.  He was sitting in his car seat beside Shannon.  Chase spit passy out of his mouth and put his thumb in.  Shannon would take the thumb out and put passy in.  Chase would spit the passy out and put his thumb in.  They played this game for several rounds before Chase won and happily munched on his thumb thru the rest of the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment