CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring Break

The weekend starting spring break we went to Tulsa.  It was the perfect little trip for our young family.  We went to the zoo on Saturday, spent the night at a hotel with a small kiddie splash park area, then went to the aquarium and mall on Sunday.  It did raid for about half an hour at the zoo but it didn't last and we went on.  Cole took a nap in the stroller.  Callie and Chase had wristbands to ride the carasel and they did many many times.  I didn't take many pictures but we had a great time.  I didn't take my camera in to the water area at the hotel but Cole LOVED it.   Chase enjoyed it too.  Callie enjoyed the hot tub Saturday evening but got into the water slide and playing on Sunday morning.  After we got out Saturday night we just played in the hotel room and brought in pizza.  Cole fell right to sleep and slept inbetween Shannon and I.  He sat up a couple times but I would put my arm around him and he would go right back to sleep.  Callie and Chase slept till Cole woke them up the next morning.  We ate breakfast then went back to the water area for awhile.  The on to the aquarium.  Chase had gotten a small thing at the zoo and aquarium gift shops.  Callie had waited till we went to build-a-bear at the mall.  We didn't do much other than that at the mall - a couple quick stops.  We got home in time for bathes and bed on Sunday.

Monday Shannon had hernia surgery.  It went well and we had a pretty quiet week enjoying our family time at home.  I read a book for maybe the first time since having kids.  The kids played and played together.  Linda watched the kids one day while Mom and I went shopping in Joplin for the kids some spring clothes.  I took Callie and Chase to see the muppets movie.  Saturday the kids and I went to mom and dad's.  Tom and I went down to see Grandma and Grandpa.  Callie went to Rylan and Dylan's house for the evening and I picked her up on the way home.  I can't think of anything else we did right now.....
























Playing together at home....


No comments:

Post a Comment