He was sick the week of his birthday. And passed it to me by Thursday. But Friday we both woke up fever free and ready to go (with yucky sinus stuff) but oh well.
I had not planned well ahead of time and his absolute favorite Paw Patrol is not out yet for toys/decorations. So I went down the walmart party isle and he immediately said mickey mouse. So we were set. I thought the cake would be easy and had a template from a web site. Lets just say I better never have to support my family with my decorative "talents" - oh well he didn't care and it tasted fine ;-)
He took cupcakes to christy's house. We got McDonalds for supper. Had his presents and let him play. Then Saturday after naps was his family party. He had a good time.....I had forgotten till the last minute that I wanted balloons and since Shannon was running an errand I had him stop to get some. He grumbled but Cole loved them - so glad he got them. Cole loves to blow so we lit and blew out his candle about 5 times and he still fussed when I quit. He loves bubbles too.....
Helping mommy with the cake.....
Playing Saturday morning....
Ready for the party.....
Blowing out the candle.....
Eating the cake.....
Unwrapping presents........
Playing afterwards with his bubble blower.....
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment