sorry to myself later and anyone reading this as I have not read thru any of these to edit and I know there are typos but I am months behind and just want to get what I can down!
Dennis's boys outgrew their tractors so we bought them and sold the purple car. The boys LOVE them.....
Cole has picked up on the steering very fast and is even going in the second speed now - watch out. Chase hauls a lot in his. Cole collects sticks for his burn pile in his...and then chases Chief when he steals one.
What is better than driving it - well riding in the wagon of course.
Two little blondish heads.......
And then you should come inside and use your little toy one to haul your beloved passies.....
Callie got a scooter when the boys got their tractors. I was afraid she would be disappointed but she has LOVED it.
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment