CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

JC Penney Photos

With Callie's busy summer schedule a trip to KC to get photos didn't work out well.  So the second to the last week of July between morning swim lessons and evening Bible School at our church, Mom and I ran them over to Joplin.  I hadn't planned well so I really didn't have outfits that I wanted them to wear.  They both had Mizzou shirts that looked cute and coordinated well and I knew Shannon would love it.  Plus I really gave it no chance of being successful.  We took Chase to watch Callie at swim lessons, changed at the Y, ate lunch and headed over for our 1:30 appointment - yes right at nap time.  Chase has never been a fan of cooperating at pics.  They did great.  Callie helped with Chase and he hammed it up.  We got great pics in no time.  The photographer was great but too good at his job - he kept making up collages which I am too weak to resist.






No comments:

Post a Comment