CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tire Swing

The Easter bunny brought the tire swing that Callie had wanted.  Chase was too little to hold on and was scared of it.  Callie has LOVED it and I have spent a LOT of time out there pushing her.  Just recently Chase got on and was ready to go.  He looked so old and had no problem.  I really wasn't even nervous about it as he just seemed to be a pro.  Amazing how they change so fast.  Callie loves having him to ride with.  They are enjoying it together tremendously.  It is fun and cute.  However while the heat doesn't bother them at all (and they have the air blowing).  I am ready for it to be a little cooler (pushing both of them as high as they want to go in the 100 degree Kansas heat is wearing me out!  Shannon is taking a turn here so I can get a pic.

Notice how dirty he is?  He is a dirt magnet!


I would like to believe that they are not all taking turns drinking from the hose!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment