Kelsey has watched Callie in the summer since she was 2. July 30th she got married and Callie got to be the Jr bridesmaid. She had already enjoyed going to David's bridal to try on dresses earlier in the year. She thought the rehearsal was kinda long but enjoyed playing the the other Kallie and JJ afterwards. They have always enjoyed the week of Bible school together. We brought barbies and ponies for all to play with during pictures so that really helped. It was a beautiful wedding. I held the matron of honor's baby during the ceremony (Kallie and JJ's little sister). Chase really liked the baby and wanted to know where she was throughout the dinner/dance. Callie and Chase loved the dance. My camera ran out of batteries so I don't have any pics of that. Mom and Dad got some good ones though so I will have to get copies.
The kids have enjoyed another summer with Kelsey this year.
Moving
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment