Callie went home with mom for a sleepover and we headed up there Sunday after church and lunch. Chase was not happy at all that Callie left with Grandma Peg and he didn't get to. So I spoiled him that evening while Shannon hunted. He got a new thomas train piece at Walmart that he carried all the way thru the store. We went home and I was letting him stay up late to play with it. We have been playing with potty training. I knew he had not done #2 the day before because he wouldn't go on the potty and he didn't have a diaper on. Well he had one on from the trip to walmart and he was obviously trying to go so I asked him to get on the potty. He didn't want to so I decided to go ahead and let him go as I didn't want him to keep holding it and we haven't been working on it that much. He was squatted down grunting and Max walked over to him. He said "I trying to go poop Max" in a grunting voice. It was hilarious.
Callie had fun with her sleepover but then woke up Monday sick. She went to school on Tues but ended up staying home on Wed. Grandma Linda stayed with her.
Wednesday morning we were all getting ready and Chase had gotten a couple left over rolls to eat. He was carrying them around and I knew feeding some pieces to Max. He came up to me and said "tell Max to stop spitting. I no yike that." So I laughed and told Max to stop spitting. Not really thinking anything except how funny Chase was. I walked into the living room and realized Max had not exactly spit, rather thrown up. I asked Chase if that was the spit and he said Yes like you crazy lady I just told you. Nice. I think he had choked a little on a piece of roll.
The sickness went from Callie who just couldn't shake it to me to Shannon to Chase. Callie went to school on Thursday but started running a fever again by the time she went to the little raider cheer practice after school. She went to school fine on Friday but same thing had a fever by afternoon. She missed the little raider pep rally and the first half of practice. But after laying in my office and letting the Tylenol kick in she went to the second half. They only do this twice a year and she loves it so much that I let her do what she could. We went to the game that night and she preformed with them. Although I don't think she really felt like it so I am not sure how much she enjoyed it. But she was so glad she got to do it. I started running the fever by Friday night. Shannon the next week and then this week Chase. Although I am not sure if Chase's was the same thing. If so it went to his ears. He really fared the best of all. As he never ran a fever just had an ear ache for a night before we could get him antibiotics. Long couple of weeks at our house.
Callie had the school carnival last weekend and enjoyed that. Hopefully we are all finally well for this weekend.
Here are a couple pics. I forgot my camera a lot lately and haven't been good at getting pics.
| Chase snuggled up with me and fell asleep one afternoon. |
| Again my husband found a snake for the kids to play with - yuck! |
| He LOVES her so much - we often hear "wait for me Callie" |
| What she does, he does. |

No comments:
Post a Comment