There is not much better than snow days when you can all stay home together and have an unexpected day off. I think the kids were both still in PJs at lunch and sometimes supper.
Chase just wanted to sit in his 70s mobile - how he has missed it. I didn't get an pics of them sledding. The loved it. Chase had to sit backwards so the snow didn't come up in his face and he didn't play long. Callie on the other hand would stay out until we made her come in.
The days together made for some good sibling play time. They do so well together when Callie wants to play with him. But he never doesn't want to play with her so the bickering begins when she wants to do something without him.
Callie was so excited to do the basketball little raiders cheerleading.
Chase can't quite figure out that you have to move the train to the crane.....
Legos have been a big hit at our house lately, big or little.
Callie all dressed up and performing for us. She didn't have school on MLK day so Grandma Linda kept both kids at our house.
This past weekend we went to Mackaroos in Joplin - bounce house. The kids had so much fun but of course I forgot my camera. In hind sight though it may be best that I forgot it cause after playing together and having fun, Callie wanted to move on to the bigger things that Chase couldn't do without help and she just isn't big enough to be that help. I thought I could distract him but he just wanted Callie so I paid and joined in the fun. And it was fun - I told Shannon next time we are both paying at the beginning. It was a workout too! However Callie wanted to go on the biggest one so off we went. It was not pretty, she got scared, helped me none so I would pull myself up and then pull her up each level to the top. At one point Shannon called out time limit - not funny. My arms were so exhausted they were shaking by the time we got down. So I didn't need the pics that would have been taken of that. Callie wanted no part of that again. We had a blast though.
Moving
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment