Chase calls Callie: Ca-Cal
At night when I rock him we have to go thru: Dada nightnight, CaCal nightnight, Max nightnight, Mama nightnight, CHASE NIGHTNIGHT and lately even hotdog nightnight, Paul nightnight, Mary nightnight and all the kids at day care individually nightnight.
Going in to get him in his crib and he is standing there holding his puppy, blanket, cup and passy....and if he wants to rock then he says ro-rock?
Chase points to the TV when it isn't on and says Show? Then he wants hotdog (mickey mouse)?
Chase points to the Computer and says Elmo? Elmo off? He really likes watching the video clips on PBS website - it entertains longer than most things and I have some great video of him dancing to one.
He has figured out that if I let him leave his jammies on when I change his diaper in the mornings then we are staying home but if I change him we are leaving so he fights and doesn't want changed. Then if he has his hotdog or train pjs on he really doesn't want to change - one day I gave in and let him were his hotdog jammie shirt to Mary's house. I found a cute mickey shirt for him so we have that now at least and he has two train shirts.
His FAVORITE show that he first saw over the holiday break was a mickey mouse club house episode where they road a train to pick up Santa or in Chase's terms - hotdog, ChooChoo, Hoho.
He is really starting to talk a lot more. At his two year appointment he was still 90% percentile in length and head but average in weight. They asked if he was putting words together and I couldn't think that he was. Since then I have noticed and he puts a lot of words together and especially lately is really communicating better.
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment