CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

PTO Skate Night

The PTO has a monthly skate night.  I checked into it at the beginning of school but since Callie has never been skating and I heard it was pretty crowded we decided not to worry about skate nights.  Until last night that is - Callie came home from school intent on going.  I could never skate good and now 20 years later and more lbs heavier than we need to talk about I am sure it would not be pretty and I would have no idea how to teacher her.  So Daddy and Callie went off to the school skate.  They left a little after 6.  I knew it went until 8 but thought they would be home way before that.  I was about to call to see where they were when they got home at 8:20.  I am not sure who was more excited or had had more fun but skate night was a definite success and I am guessing will be a monthly thing now.  Several of her friends were there, including her two BFFs :-)  Shannon said she had done great learning to skate.

A side note that I wish I had stopped to take a photo of - I was doing some cleaning while home alone with Chase and he really wanted to help.  Give a 2 year old a little water in a squirt bottle with a couple paper towels and he is the happiest guy around!  So intent on cleaning.   I would suggest a place to clean and he would say OK Ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment