CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chase's 2nd Birthday

We had Chase's 2nd birthday party on New Year's Day in the late afternoon/evening.  He got a recliner to go beside Callie's - hopefully to cut down on the fits over the chair!
He loved that he had a big boy cup and straw.

While we sang happy birthday to him he had this cute look on his face.  When we lit the candle he wanted to touch it and even though we tried to stop him he got it a little with his finger.  He promptly put both hands behind his back and wanted nothing to do with it.  Callie blew it out for him.
I tried very hard to make the elmo cake.  He loves Elmo.  Callie did too at this age but she called it Melmo.  It tasted great even if it didn't look quite like the pic I was going for.
After the party!
We waited and gave him his birthday presents from us on the 4th - his actual birthday.  Callie and I also made cupcakes and frosted with the leftover elmo cake frosting for him to take to daycare and us to eat that night.
Daddy is loving Chase liking the tractors/farm equipment.  I have had to cut him off from ebay purchases of orange tractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment