CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Weekend

This is just a typical Chase photo
Callie has been wanting to let her hair grow out - she goes thru this but won't let me comb or fix it and ends up wanting it cut again. I like it short and don't have a lot, or any, talent to fix it. However last week she let me put it in pony tails every day and it was so cute! So on Saturday dad and Shannon kept Chase while mom, Callie and I ran over to Joplin. She needed a lunch box (lunch is going well but there was a day this week were she took her lunch), a new alarm clock (mornings are MUCH better if she wakes up to her alarm clock), and some new hair bows since she had been so good about letting me fix it. Then on Sunday we cleaned her dresser off and needed to arrange the hair things. Ribbon down each side for the clips:
And I found an easy how to on the internet to make a headband holder (papertowl roll, fabic, ribbon and 5 minutes later:
Callie had as much fun as I did. I forgot how much I love quick crafts. She loved arranging the clibs and headbands. But I needed to put some things from her dresser onto the shelf in her closet which meant I finally had to part with her diaper bag. Not knowing the last time I carried it would be the last time it still had stuff in it. It was fun to go thru and I knew that if I put it in the basement we would never look at it again. So I was brave and let Shannon throw it out (but I did take a photo first - wonder why I ever got this bag, not cute or girly or anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment