Oh the anticipation........

I don't know what Chase would do if we didn't have the low uncovered windows. He watches Max and the birds (and squirrels) on the bird feeders along with whatever else might wonder by.

Look I messed the computer up so bad it takes two of them to figure out what I did!

While Callie was recovering from her tonsils Chase wanted to snuggle up too.

I was around the corner in the kitchen and heard Chase playing with a toy on the fire place - I did not expect that he would be riding a toy on the fire place. He was successfully riding it - this is his second attempt after I got him down the first time. Thankfully he hasn't tried it since.

Callie receive the zhu zhu pet stuff for Easter but Chase plays with it much much more than Callie.

He also enjoys rocking to her barbie guitar - guess we should get him so boys toys, huh.
Love this picture of Chase and the Barbie guitar! Rock on Chase!
ReplyDelete