CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Fun

First of all Chase got along great getting his tubes in. Hopefully they will help him as much as they did Callie.
I finally located the cord so I could up load pictures so this is old but it was so funny.
It was so cold but nothing was going to keep Callie inside...


She was "directing" daddy in how to make a snow fort, after she had beat him in a snowball fight and he had pulled her all over in the sled.



Chase was stuck inside with me and not too happy about it. We spent most of the time watching out the window with him beating on the window. It was VERY cold, the wind was blowing, and he was on antibiotics for an ear infection or I might have taken him out cause he so wanted to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment