Chase is so very different from Callie. He is a go getter! Into everything and nothing holds his attention for any amount of time. Shannon calls him the tank as he just plows over everything. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but he also bangs his head when mad, which is ALL the time. If you get onto him, move him, don't let him have something he wants, etc he bends over and starts hitting his head on the floor. Unreal. He does it A LOT.
So bathing him has been a challenge. He wants to stand up all the time. We have tons of tub toys but he's not interested. Well when Callie went on the below shopping trip as we walked all the isles I found a tub toy that was a basketball goal and three balls. He LOVES it. Guess I just had to get him a boy tub toy to play with. It is amazing to me. He makes the noise and pushes cars all the time. It just seems crazy to me how they like different toys.
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment