CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tulsa

We had a good trip to Tulsa. The zoo was hot but no one got too sun burnt so we made it ok. It was a hectic trip with a 4 year old, two 3 year olds, and Chase but that is what makes it fun too. We went to the aquarium, swam at the pool and kiddie water park, went to the zoo, and then visited JQ before heading home. I thought a few times about the birthday we should have been having but not near as much or for near as long as I would have had we been home. I was busy with Chase so we did not end up getting many pictures of the trip....Shannon and Callie took tons of pictures of the animals if anyone would like to see those?

1 comment: