When I created this blog I wanted it to be about our family, not my grief journey. While there is nothing wrong with a blog over the grief journey, that is not what I wanted this to be. However, I did want to post this so I hope that is OK. Because of the location, most of you have never seen Connor's stone and I wanted to share a picture of it decorated for memorial day. I am different than a lot of people and do not spend much time there. I really get nothing from being there. If I want to spend time remembering Connor, I would much rather hide somewhere at home with my memories or go thru his photo album or pray. Yet I am very happy with how the stone turned out and wanted to share....Thanks!
Moving
10 years ago


Thank you for posting the picture of Connor's grave site. No, I have never been back there. I have wanted to go several times but it just hasn't worked out.
ReplyDeleteJulie, thanks for posting this pic. Looks like Todd did a nice job on the stone.
ReplyDelete