We had a great time the first year and last year we had fun but I wasn't as impressed probably just because it seemed the same. So I wasn't too into going this year but Chase remembered and asked all the time when we were going. It is one of the only things he really gets into going to so we felt like we should go. We had a GREAT time. I am so glad we went. He was so excited and really into it. They had a few different things and it was just a great day. The weather was warm but the breeze made it not bad. Cole rode in his stroller very well - Shannon was kinda in charge of him as I was still trying to get my back recovered. Callie loved the magic show, petting zoo and mini-golf and didn't mind the rest. Chase was into it all. Callie was good to indulge him in like the jump house and stuff at least for awhile till he was fine on his own. Cole road along and took it all in. It surprised me how much he loved the train ride. I guess cause he could be right up at the window watching?
We went by Mom and Dad's house on the way home for supper. Tom's family came over too and it was a great evening. We played outside - even had some baseball practice going on - ate and then the kids played so well inside while we visited that we stayed way too late. I just hated to make them leave - everyone was having fun!
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment