Sunday evening we went to Pastor Dan and his wife's house for a cookout and get together. They had swimming in their pit and horseback rides for the kids. Callie LOVED it. Chase was just too nervous to let go of Dad and enjoy even with a life jacket on. He rode the horse with John but only after Cole had even ridden! Cole enjoyed a sugar cookie with Red frosting on it so he had a great time! I have no pictures although I think a lot were taken so maybe I will get some.
One evening Shannon broke out the redneck lawn mower and wagon. Chase is driving.
Cole did this anytime it stopped!
A birthday gift that he now LOVES!
So far even when it is hot out there has been a good breeze.
What happens when you send your baby outside with Daddy and big brother? Of course Big Brother adds water to dirt and Baby has a blast! And Baby's brand new shoes too!
Might as well get into the sand then!
I just hoked up the sprinkler and let him have some more fun for a pre-bath wash!
Moving
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment