Stephanie Underwood has started taking pictures and I am loving that Cole gets to be her model.
We went to sign up for the Pittsburg Public Library summer reading program. Chase wanted books like Callie so we got some beginning readers. As I was putting Cole down for a nap, Callie read to him.
She is so her daddy's girl at times
Shannon was working on cleaning up the basement and all the kids toys. This was mine when I was little and it needed some fixing. He got it all ready for a baby doll but the big kids thought Cole was the perfect fit.
Do we really have to give up the bottle. He has except for the nightime one.
Chase is addicted to watching Shannon play the DS.
Callie was catching crawdads (SP?) Chase was splashing around. Cole needed to join in the fun. He LOVED it. Just splashed away! One dirty bathtub that night.





No comments:
Post a Comment