After no real snow last year and no snow days off school it was starting to look like this year would be the same way. But winter just waited till the end of Feb to hit. We had a Thursday and Friday off and then the next Tuesday off. We enjoyed the bonus home time.
Shannon to the big kids to a Pittsburg park to sled one afternoon.
We went up to Mom and Dad's on Saturday to sled. Tom's family came too and he brought the four wheeler. We had so much fun. Sledding down the hill and then behind the four wheeler. Callie had poor Uncle Tom going time after time on the four wheeler. Alisha and I even got in on the sledding down the hill. At first when the kids sled down, Tom drove them back up but when we split and some went to the field to sled behind the four wheeler it was back to walking up. So we would sled down to help with the walk up. It was fun and we were flying. I almost took out poor Rylan once but got myself wrecked in time to avoid him. He thought that was hilarious. He did such a good job walking back up with us helping him. So much fun making memories with our kids and remembering ones from when we were kids.
I didn't get many sledding pics and the ones I did weren't great. Poor Cole was always stuck inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment