CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2013

We have a mover!

 His crawl the first week was so cute cause it was so so so slow and steady.  Each day he was quicker and now he is all over.  He pulls up to anything, loves to walk behind his toys and has even started cruising along the furniture.  


 Uncle Brett's four wheeler has been living at our house and as you can see the "kids" love it.  I don't watch.  They make me nervous.  I play with my baby and hope that Shannon keeps them safe.  Max loves running along side them.
 Our floor is completely covered in toys.  Baby toys, boy toys, girl toys, completely a mess!  But if I put them up then they drag them out to play with them.  I am trying to accept this is the season of my life and really it doesn't matter if can't see the carpet!  I want to relax and enjoy them and not stress.  Easier said than done but I am trying.
 I ran to use the bathroom and heard Chase say look at us.  This is what I rounded the corner to.  They were both smiling from ear to ear and loving it.  At first it panicked me but Chase actually had him on their very securely.  They road all over and have many times since.  Love it!

 Callie had her basketball little raider cheer and it happened to be that we were playing Riverton so that worked out nicely.


 Walking behind these toys are WAY better than crawling.  I couldn't believe how fast he picked up walking behind these.  I thought they would get away from him but he really stayed up very well.  He thinks he is such big stuff.  One night he would walk with it, it would get stuck against something, he would let out a grunt/yell, Callie would adjust so he could go again, and on it continued.  He totally knew he had her at his beck and call.


No comments:

Post a Comment