CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2013

Cole Update



So he had gotten both bottom teeth a long time ago then more recently the top fang teeth.  But QUICKLY after that he got in both middle top teeth and one of his side bottom teeth.  Poor guy.  I am sure that was why he was sick and not sleeping well.

And in the last two weeks he started to really show an interest in crawling.  Then late last week he was off.  Saturday was such a different day for me.  I could sit and watch him go all over the living room.  He was so happy.  It is so cute to watch.  I will upload pics later.  He goes SLOWLY but he makes it where he wants to go (after all that face planting he is finally going).  I cleaned/organized the area by Chase's tool bench for him on Saturday and he was on happy kid playing there in his new area - thought he was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be I think.

The big kids kept wanting me to send them on "competitions or adventures".  It was nice outside and really keeping them busy so I would make things up for them to do and the organize away on the toys in the living room.  Chase came back in at one point and said this looks nice - it has been a mess for a long time.  Thanks - whose mess was it???  It is going to be a challenge to keep little things away from Cole as he gets more mobile and the kids have so many toys with little parts.

It was crazy nice outside and like I said the kids played outside some.  Compare that to a week ago when on Saturday early evening I was giving them a bath early cause it was icing so bad I was afraid we would loose power.  We did not and braved the roads on Sunday to go up to my parent's house for my dad's birthday.  Rylan, Dylan, Callie and Chase had so much fun sledding.  Rylan and Dylan had to leave mid afternoon.  Chase finally tired out and came in for a nap.  Callie even went back out later in the evening.  Mom got some good pics on her camera I will have to get later.

No comments:

Post a Comment