CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 19, 2013

Young Authors

I was supposed to be a small group leader this year for Callie's young authors but Chase got sick the night before and we were in the middle of hiring a new superintendent so I had to find someone to take my place at the last minute.  I was disappointed but as it worked out Tracey had a great time filling in for me, I was able to sneak down and watch Callie's class before heading to my meeting, Callie got honorable mention for her class!!!  We hired a new superintendent and I took off at lunch to take Chase to the doctor - strep again for him.  Callie was really prepared that she had won each year so far so she might not this year.  She was excited when she did!!!  And since I was at the doctor with both boys, Grandma and Grandpa picked her up from school.

And one of the elementary teachers was kind enough to send me some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment