CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

 Callie went to the pumpkin patch with her class (picture above).  Sunday we went as a family (pictures below).



Not an exciting picture but the reason I took it is they had come out after a long time in and Chase was so excited.  I could tell Callie was DONE.  Chase said lets go again Callie!  She just sighed but happily put her arm on his back to go back in.  She is so good to him (usually ;-).

I was posed with camera when I saw Callie come over the top, waiting to take the pic until I could see Chase above her.  I snapped the pic and was so excited to get both of them.....until I realized that wasn't Chase :-)

Here is Chase!
Waving to the big cow with long horns.

I woke up from my nap to WHAT????

Riding on the wagon thru the spooky forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment