I dropped my camera and broke the screen last week. I was so mad at myself. But... Then I ordered a new one and am loving playing with it. Just need to have some more time! So hopefully I will have pictures to update soon.
Next weekend all of my family is going to have professional pictures taken. The entire family together, then each individual family, and then our kids. It will be 5 days before Cole turns 6 months old so hopefully we get some good pictures of him. The photographer is great - she is a friend of Alisha's.
After we get the pictures back it will be time to make Christmas Cards!!! I am already ready for the holiday season! I think this year I am going to order my cards from Tiny Prints. Check them out - Holiday Cards - I am so excited. They have a special offers page also.
(I am receiving a promotion from them for this post. However I do LOVE their cards!)
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment