CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mid October to Mid November

 We had crazy nice weather so spent a lot of time outside.  I honestly have no idea what was going on in these pictures but they were having fun together it looks like.




 I have been so proud of him with his glasses.  He must really have needed them as there has been no issues/transition at all.  He just wears them constantly. 





 I had coupons for pictures too good to pass up that expired end of October (Christmas cards).  So the last Friday we could we loaded up after work/school and headed to Joplin.  After pictures we ate at the food court and took them to the tilt to play mini golf.


A couple rides:
 Some serious air hockey games:

 And this crazy ride.  That cole even rode with Shannon after watching the big ones ride it.
 Callie and Catheryn once again had their birthday party together for their class.  It was at a lazy tag place in Joplin.  And since one of Callie's good friend has a little brother that is Chase's good friend we invited him along.  Cole stayed with Grandparents.







 Just because this cracked me up:

 Halloween parade at school but I had trouble getting good pictures.  Callie was on the other side so nothing good of her.
Christie brought the little ones up for the parade:

 I went to Chase's party afterwards to help for a few minutes.
 Friday- Halloween - the kids and Shannon were both out of school for parent teacher conference comp days so I took a personal day for us all to be off together.  It was a good day.  Callie opened her presents from us and we got ready for trick or treating that night and her family party the next day.
 But it turned COLD so trick or treating was hard without coats and even with coats!!!!
 We met up with the Poe's to go again this year:
 Dark pictures but a crazy crew:
 Cole is infatuated with making a burn pile everywhere - no matter what it is.  AND he loves to take my phone and look at himself - he says "see me".  So he loved looking at this picture with papa.
 I planned ahead this time for Callie to make her own cake and we looked up some designs she would like and could do.  She decided on a smiley face with all different colors on the sides and she did great!!!  We had her family party on Saturday evening.




Chief is good at tolerating him as he was "riding".
 Cole so wanted to dress like Chase's halloween costume so I was happy when I found a partial one is a size he could kinda wear on clearance after halloween.  He they are off on a hunt or something one afternoon.

 Callie tried out for for an elementary chior that has been practicing twice a week for awhile now (the practices are when I am still at work so she is waiting on me anyway so that is awesome).  She has loved it and really learned a lot.  They preformed at the school veteran's day program with the JH and SR high chior.

 At a leadership assembly Callie was the MC.  I was away at a meeting but heard all about it and a teacher sent me this pic.  She was so excited and they said did great.  Never missing a beat and loving it.  Seems crazy to me that the entire elementary school is in front of her and she is talking and loving it.  AMESOME!
 This was chase during the veterans day assembly - it got kinds long - our yearbook teacher sent this to me that she took of him with his class in the bleachers.
 He had to have a hunting chair like chase.
 As it has gotten colder the kids have brought the cat in a few times already:
 
 Another pizza Saturday evening with friends.  The kids table is sure cute!!!
 When I was getting ready one day Cole set up a kitchen in my bathroom!


 And we had an early lite snow.  Callie made a snow man mound ;-)

 I was trying to clean out some baby toys - he really needed to play with this one I was trying to put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment