Chase is really loving preschool. Even on the days when Callie is off because of inservice or something and he has school he doesn't miss a beat. He loves going.
He has always been so into the fire trucks when Callie has had them at school for fire safety week. Finally it was his turn at school.
He was nervous about the Halloween party there for some time now. He did not know what to expect and it was out of his comfort zone so he wanted no part of it. He even cried that morning that he did not want to go. But by the time I had dropped Cole off Callie had him willing to go even if not in costume. Of course he had a great time and was happy as could be when I picked him up. Lori said he changed into his costume early on. By the way that was the costume he had to have - it made no sense it was a cars muscle costume??? and it was crazy expensive. lucky for him I found it on ebay at a price i was willing to pay.
No comments:
Post a Comment