John helped with it.
I had a board meeting the first night. Callie, Chase, and Shelby went. They separated Chase from Callie and Shelby. Not sure why as it is not done by age. He was upset and they were upset that he was upset. He wouldn't go the next night. I sent the girls with John and took him myself. I asked their teacher if he could be in their class and of course he could. I stayed for awhile and then left when he was in the market area where John was. He was fine. And went back each night fine as long as he was assured he would be in their class. He loved bringing home all the projects/crafts they did each day - big as Callie. The program was Sunday night. My parents came down for it too. Chase had a REALLY hard time staying put on stage and acting appropriately - he was fine I am sure - just a four year old boy - but when he is YOUR four year old boy :-)
They loved it and had a great week.
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment