CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14, 2012

More catching up

Callie helping Chase with his new "computer"

Daddy's idea when you can't go outside!?!?

When we went school clothes shopping for Callie just Mom, Callie and I went.  She tried on tons of clothes in Justice.  And she got a lot of clothes since she had outgrown most ALL of her clothes from the end of school!  Since the boys had stayed home I wanted to bring Chase something and I knew how much he wanted to play on the computer so I thought the train computer would be perfect.  He loves it and would gather his "work" together to do on it (all kinds of cards, papers, etc).

One day when we couldn't go out I think cause it was crazy hot, Shannon made Chase a play area out of....kitty litter.  It did sweep up fine and he loved it so whatever I guess.

Other fun things we have done lately:
We met the Clevengers at Lakeside for a picnic lunch and play.  It was fun but that day ended up being crazy hot again.
Last Friday a storm went thru about 3 PM and knocked out power.  We didn't get it back on until shortly after lunch on Saturday.  So Friday evening we loaded up and went to Joplin to Chuck E Cheese.  The big kids had a blast and Cole strolled around in his stroller like a champ.  We got a snack and changed in to PJs before the trip home.  However with no power they all got woke up getting into the house so it was a late night.  The next day was beautiful weather so we played outside or opened the blinds and played inside then went out to lunch and came home to LIGHTS.  We had already told the kids they were going to Grandma and Grandpas in the afternoon/evening so we had to keep that date!  They went and played while Shannon hunted and I cleaned and napped!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment