CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break

Shannon and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on St. Patrick's Day.  It was school skate night so Shannon took Callie to that and then Callie didn't have school the next day so he took her to his parents to have a sleep over and spend the next day with Grandma, Grandpa, and Shelby.  Then that night they kept Chase too while we went out to eat.  And that began our spring break.
Monday Callie had a morning dentist appointment.  She did awesome even though I could tell she was nervous.  It help that she knew that if she did well then we were off to the T-Rex cafe.  No cavities and we headed to the Legends.  Chase was back fighting his sinus infection so he was not his active self.  He was a little scared of the big dinosaur right inside the door and wanted Daddy!  We ate, built a dino, and then shopped some.  Chase fell asleep so we actually shopped more than I figured we would.  Of course the fountains where a hit.
Tuesday we enjoyed being home.  Callie and I did run in to the Y to play in the pool for awhile.
Wednesday Mom and I went to Joplin shopping and had a great day.
Friday we went in the evening to get pics since I had a $50 certificate that expired the end of March.  Chase was not into cooperating so it wasn't the best pics but we did get a few including a family pic that is good.  I will have to add those later.










No comments:

Post a Comment