Friday was the school halloween parade and party. They walk a few blocks around town to a huge crowd and then back to classrooms for the party.
A side note we left from work/school, picked up Chase and then went to Joplin to pick Shannon up from dropping off our Escape to be worked on. Callie didn't want to change from her costume so I figured oh well. We went and did some shopping and then ate at Golden Corral (shannon loves it). Let me tell you go to a place primarily patronized by older people with a little girl in a cute halloween costume and you generate a lot of attention!
Callie has been set for a long time that her birthday party would be unicorn. I bid at the Festa silent action for a cake from a Pittsburg bakery so at least I didn't have to worry about that.
Chase would not leave his hood up for even long enough to get a picture. I didn't get any good ones of them really. We went to our next door neighbors and then to Mary and Pauls - both stops Callie got birthday presents as well as halloween candy - can't beat that. Then we went to the trunk or treat, then to a culd-a-sac neighborhood in Frontenac after which Chase was done. We ended up in Arma at Grandma Linda and Grandpa Johns.

No comments:
Post a Comment