Callie playing put the horn on the unicorn at her party :-)

We are raising a well rounded child I guess.
This is all in the span of an hour or so.....play tractor /feed baby.


Chase has pacifiers when he sleeps....when he "finds" them at other times he is quite happy even though he knows he will have to give them up. Here he hit the jackpot and found two so both went into his mouth at once. He is usually good to put them up once you tell him to.

I cannot believe how Chase copies everything Callie does. If she is coloring then he colors, if she is laying down to color, he lays down to color. It is so cute and Callie eats it up. Chase refuses to take medicine and after a fever on Saturday evening getting Tylenol down him was impossible let alone the antibiotic he NEEDED to take. He would turn his head and run away crying when he saw you coming. It was so hard cause he would just spit it back out at you. So the second day Callie said let me try. Reluctantly I did - what did I really have to lose. He took it right down for her, no problem. Figuring it would not last each day I let her try and each day he would cry when he saw me with the meds but once Callie had them he would take them with a smile and not lose a drop! Unbelievable.
No comments:
Post a Comment