We had a good Easter. Shannon and I were both off on Good Friday so that was nice. Saturday we went up to mom and dad's house and to their church's Easter party. Sunday after church we went to Shannon's Grandma's house for their Easter gathering. Then that evening we went to Shannon's parent's house. All was fine until maybe around 7ish. Chase started crying, didn't want any part of a bath, and would not get off my lap. As he sat on my lap I could tell he was sick and kept getting hotter and hotter. So I was home with him on Monday, Shannon was home with him on Tues while I went to Alisha's dad's memorial service, we all went to work etc on Wednesday but when I picked them up from Mary's I could tell Callie was getting it, so I was home with her on Thursday, while I was home with her I got sick :-), but by Friday we all made it to back to work and school and daycare.... what a week!
Callie was quiet, gumpy, and not herself most of Easter weekend - not sure if she was working on getting sick or what. So she was not cooperating with pictures, Chase never stays still, and we were running late so this is as good as it gets for Easter outfit pictures. It was much easier when we put him in a basket last year for their Easter picture :-)
Moving
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment