CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Whining

Last week the kids were sick all week. The Friday before Callie was not too good when I picked her up from daycare and by Saturday morning we went to quick care. She was sick until really Wednesday before she was back to herself although she was good enough to go to preschool. Chase got sick Monday and was sick with fever all week long. Even over the weekend we kept him home cause he wasn't quite back to himself. Linda watched the kids Tues-Friday last week - can't thank her enough! So this week all have been healthy. Last night I told Shannon that I am ready to do something fun this weekend. A weekend when we were all well and the weather was finally nice. We discussed the options and fell asleep.....a couple hours later I was asking Shannon what was wrong.....he had a high fever. So much for all healthy. I won't complain too much though as these are such small problems/illness when some are facing REAL illnesses. We will enjoy the weekend and count our blessings.
Enjoy the nice weather this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment