After all the whining I did, Shannon did end of feeling good enough for us to go to Joplin Saturday evening to I think the name of the place is Maccaroo. They have a burger type restaurant and lots of inflatable jump things for the kids. We had so much fun. There was one Chase could go on and he loved it. Someone would jump and he would face plant. I would expect him to come up crying and he would get up laughing every time. He had a blast for the first half hour and then was tired and ready to go to bed. Callie on the other hand took the first half hour to warm up and then starting have fun. Two hours later we bribed her out with ice cream. Chase was asleep before we could get to the drive thru.


Alea would LOVE this place!! We need one!!
ReplyDelete