CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nothing too new

Our weeks have been busy but uneventful. We are exhausted by the weekend and haven't been doing much other than have some time at home.
Last Monday Chase had his one year check up.
Weight 24 lb 1 ounce 70th percentile
Height 30.5 inches 75th percentile
Head remains at 95th percentile :-)
Then Thursday night he started running a fever but I thought it could be the shots or teething. By Friday morning it clearly was more than that. He had ear infections again. So another round of antibiotics and she will recheck them in two weeks. He has had them in Nov, Dec, and Jan now so I am thinking we are headed toward tubes. I would rather do that than have him keep having to fight these. He was still pretty miserable all weekend.
Callie has a third loose tooth. That is freaking me out. She has a dentist appointment for spring break. She doesn't know that though. I know bad parent that she hasn't been before now. But her pediatrician always checks her teeth at her yearly appointments. And I ask her about it at Chase's appointment and she said it was probably fine. She and Shelby had a sleep over at John and Linda's Friday night. She was so excited and had a blast. It was not the first time she had but it was the first time for me that she had when I was fine and at home. Before had always been like when I had Chase. I survived though!

No comments:

Post a Comment