CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Tooth

I was feeding Chase supper last night and saw that he had his first tooth! Completely thru the gum! He is just over a week away from being 8 months old. Callie had two by the time she was 6 months old and 4 by now but you always knew she was getting one. It apparently didn't bother Chase to much, this time anyway! I don't know if I just don't remember or what but it really seems to me like they are so so so different in pretty much every way - except their smiles, they are the same! He started saying DaDaDa on Saturday. He goes from a sitting position to a kind of hands and knees position but then is just mad - no crawling signs. We went to the preschool open house last night and Callie is excited to start tomorrow. Dance starts tonight.
We had a good weekend. Stayed home and rested Saturday until evening when Mom and Dad came down and we went to Joplin to Chuck E. Cheese. Callie loves going and unlike apparently every other parent we really don't mind going. We played, ate, and then Dad and Shannon stayed with Callie while Mom, Chase, and I went into the mall for some shopping - had 30% off at Gymboree and you earned Gym Bucks for later. Spent way to much but got some very cute things for the fall! Sunday we went to Church and then to Pizza Hut - Callie loves their Sunday buffet and always chooses it if we let her! Shannon and Callie planted 3 trees Shannon bought - he is obsessed. Chase and I took a nap!!! Then we went to Shannon's parents house that evening. Linda took Callie and Shelby to the playground, Shannon got to play cards with his Dad and brothers, and I got to walk while Chase napped in the stroller. Good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment