The new superintendent at Frontenac seems to be really nice. The first few months I am always nervous. You know want to make a good impression and not mess up right off :-)
Some fun family things have been mini golf and the crawford county fair. Arma homecoming is this weekend. Callie also made Coney at build a bear workshop.
I have to include pictures in each post so I will put this here. The Clevenger's came over the other evening. We always have such a good time together. Callie is less than a week older than Brett and Reece is exactly a week older than Chase. Our middle boys were just over two months apart and I'm sure are great friends in heaven too. For those of you that do not know we live less than 5 miles apart and have numerous friends in common but never knew each other until we lost Connor. They had lost their son in a car wreck just a few months before. God sure lead us to great friends when he brought us together. Not only do they offer great support to us, we have a lot of fun together. Comparing how much bigger the boys are than the girls is so funny - glad it is that way instead of the other way.

I loved reading all three of your new posts. I'm happy Chase Robert is finally sleeping well. I can't wait for Evan to meet your family.
ReplyDelete