CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2015

Other Misc. pictures and updates


I really have no idea on these pictures - notice the shoes with the hat, goggles, and hammer......

He ALWAYS has to get his vacuum when I am vacuuming. 

Chief barks at the vacuum the entire time if you let him.
A selfie.
They play so well together at times.
Chase was excited to be able to go to school skate with Callie and daddy this year.






I took these pictures to remember how in the evenings they would all play sometimes together and sometimes each one independently. I loved quiet evenings inside like this this winter.



I was trying to get a good pic of them together.  But the lighting was weird and well they never did all cooperate at the same time.
 





In January we let Callie switch from swim lessons to being on the Y swim team. So far she is loving it and I am amazed at how hard she works at it. Currently it is still Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30 to 6. Meets are on the weekends in the summer. 
She had worked so hard in lessons on her dive.


  He refers to himself as ME mostly still.  If he comes into the bathroom while I am showering and I say who is it - he says ME.  I say who is me - and he says ME.  Chase and Cole were playing guns and Chase said stick'em up so Cole did and then he said state your name and Cole said "ME".
We finally got a little snow this winter one Monday in Feb so we hurried home to play in it after school Monday and Tuesday.








Photos are hard to take of swim team practice.....

The sand box is fun even in jackets.

After having several illnesses this fall and winter that required breathing treatments, Cole was finally diagnosed with asthma. For February, March, and April we will do breathing treatments twice a day and then see from there. We just want to get him thru a cold without needing treatment! This was him the day we went over and were diagnosed. He was a pathetic little guy and I let him wear his jammies and claw house shoes.
We did a Saturday trip to Chucky e cheese one weekend. They all had a great time and I would imagine it was the first time Cole had been since he could remember. we did a little shopping afterwards.
More random playing pictures. I love just looking around and watching them play.  I like winter for the quiet evenings playing inside.





Cole and Quinn rollerskating one evening when we were at the Clevenger's. Those two are too cute playing together.


Chase and Brett playing Minecraft together.
Cole did not get his way so he was pouting and accidentally fell asleep. I found him like this in the entry to the bathroom.


Callie giving her famous Kansan speech.
Lounging boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment