CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Birthday Party

Callie turned 7!!!  So hard to believe.  She wanted a butterfly party.  I thought when she initially said that it would be hard but it was great.  The party store at the mall had butterfly girl paper products and table cloth and I found an easy cake to make online.  Callie loves to decorate and it was awesome cause she could totally do it.  I hate to admit that I did the butterfly on the left and she did the one on the right - can't tell can you!!!  It was a great cake to do together and LOW stress so FUN!

We had her family party on Saturday.  She couldn't wait to open presents!  It wasn't until 4 so she had a long wait.  I did finally let her open her presents.  Then we had chili or chicken noodle soup, cake and pie, and played the evening away.  I guess I was too busy having fun to take pics of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment