Thank you for your donation to Step Up for SIDS in Connor's Memory!
We were able to enjoy a beautiful day to walk, talk, and remember Connor. It is so refreshing to me to be able to take time away and to freely reminisce about the short time we had with Connor and the lifetime we had already envisioned for him.
It is also so meaningful to me to be able to donate money in Connor's name to this organization. I am so glad this non-profit organization was in existence when I faced this tragedy and as sad as I am to see new people there each year I am glad that they have this organization to help them. The support and resources they provide can make such a difference.
Thank you for your love and support as we remember Connor.
Love, Julie
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
![]() |
| Connor's photo next to the track. |
| Our 2011 Step Up for SIDS Team. |
| Memorial Balloon Release. |


No comments:
Post a Comment